Order Handling, Shipping and Delivery Policy
- We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days, depending on your location within Australia.
- We ship goods Australia wide and internationally.
- All payments are procecessed in AUD.
- In the event that an ordered item is not available, or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
- Radiance Retreats uses Australia Post shipping to calculate postage costs. Postage for each item is calculated using height, width and weight of the package. This is calculated once the purchaser enters contact details. The calculation is made using the country, state and postcode, which must be supplied by the purchaser.
- We accept no responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit. Insurance can be arranged at an extra cost.
Item Refunds and Returns Policy
- Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- If any item is found to have been wrongly described, is different to the product on the website, or doesn’t do what it is supposed to do, it will be replaced once it is returned to Radiance Retreats (within a reasonable timeframe). You may also choose to exchange for another item if the original choice is not available. If replacement is not possible, and you do not wish to exchange, a refund will be given.
- We recognise that your privacy is very important to you. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal Information in accordance with the Federal Government’s Privacy Act 1988 (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act, 2001). The Privacy Act details National Privacy Principles that set minimum standards for how private sector organisations should collect, use, disclose, keep secure and provide access to Personal Information. We are committed to complying with the National Privacy Principles.
- We do not pass any information collected during the order process to a third party.
- Any personal details are retained in copies of tax invoices and are not available for persons other than Radiance Retreats to read.
- When purchasing from Radiance Retreats your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
- If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.